1. Members should never use nicknames bearing no or little meaning and containing numbers or symbols only.
2. Members should never use cursing, e-mail addresses, websites and domains in their nicknames.
3. Registration of two or more accounts by the same user is strictly prohibited (gaming nicknames are the only exception).
4. Gaming nicknames are only valid during the current game they are engaged in.
5. Members should never use their gaming nicknames in the main forums.
All the violators will be monitored and blocked.
1. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning
2. Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering hosting services (charged and free), installation services, solicitation etc. The only advertising accepted is the links to friendly forums. Administration is free to delete immediately any posts violating these requirements. If you are willing to advertise your website with us, please contact Administration.
3. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning (see policing below).
4. Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
5. Members are asked to rate any erotic material (pictures, videos, fan fiction, etc.) accordingly (e.g., PG-17, PG-13).
6. Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed. YouTube videos, however, are permitted.
7. Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
8. Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic. Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good subjects include: "Can’t upload an avatar", "Cannot upload an image", etc.
9. Administration reserves the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to the Administration and not users.
10.T he above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
1. Users are permitted to utilise a gallery avatar or to link to one of their own (subject to previous points on misuse of bandwidth). User defined avatars are to be no smaller than 100 pixels square and no larger than 150 pixels square, contain no image which attempts to portray the user as having an official status here (e.g. mimicking ranks or copying avatars of team members), may not exceed 30KiB in filesize and have a consistently high availability (i.e. links to images on slow servers or those prone to failure may be removed).
2. Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, and so forth.
3. Users abusing these rules will be warned and/or may lose their avatar privileges.
IV. Posting videos, collages and fan fiction
1. Every topic of videos, collages, and fan fiction bears its own set of rules and guidelines, which members should read before posting and follow.
2. Administration is free to edit or delete any material violating these rules.
1. Arguing with Administration members after having received a warning will lead to an immediate additional warning. Should this exceed three strikes a temporary ban will be put in place as above.
2. Users who feel they have been unfairly warned are welcome to contact the relevant team leader, e.g. if warned by a moderator you should contact the Moderator team leader. If they feel you were treated badly they remove a warning.
3. Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban or other moderator action will lead to a permanent ban of your account(s). Circumvention includes re-registering or using an already registered account under a non-banned username. Other examples include changing IP addresses, using a new email account or other action that can be taken to evade moderator action to hide your identity as the owner of the sanctioned account.
4. An exception to the three strike rule applies when users contact team members personally (via any method) and post insulting, indecent or vulgar material. Such users may be subject to an immediate permanent ban.
5. Permanent bans are a last resort and thought is given before implementing them. While SerialNastya forum may consider lifting permanent bans from time to time this is a rare occurrence.