Translating project!

Discussion of your favourite TV show

Модератор: Poisy

Translating project!

Сообщениеот Rosette 22 мар 2010, 21:04

So, I have this wild idea: Anyone interested to translate BN in english? Unfortunately I can't speak Russian at all. But I have the program that can make subtitles and I have already done some anime subtitles. I just need the translator. There are so many people that would love to watch the series, but can't understand anything (like me).
Any volunteers?

This will be huge project, so the more the translators the better. Or if you can't translate, then you could help by writing up every line and let someone other translate.

This project won't start yet, I just need to know if there is anyone who would like to help. You will have the time to decide.

Thanks.

Rosette
Without silence there can be no music.
To appreciate music, one has but to listen.

Rosette
мещанский быт всего милей

Re: Translating project!

Сообщениеот Poisy 03 авг 2011, 16:01

lapka55 писал(а):Я тоже смогу помогать с переводом и дальше теперь только с осени.

Спасибочки:))))
Remember: when you leave the City, you'll have to live in America. (c) Manhattan Mini Storage
I love their ads:))))

Poisy
Администратор
Администратор

ЛЗ: Ангел

Сообщениеот xrisa 10 фев 2012, 16:28

Hello everyone, i am xrisa from Greece and i am a big fan of bednaya nastya. I want to ask if you put more subtitles because you posted 1-12 episodes only. If you need my help for the subtitles, i can give it to you. Also i want you to check 7, 12, 28, 39(part 2), 43(part 2), 49, 64, 92, 120 episode because they cannot be downloaded. It says 404 not found this URL. I hope you fix them. Thank you.
xrisa

Сообщениеот Poisy 11 фев 2012, 05:13

xrisa писал(а):Hello everyone, i am xrisa from Greece

Hi xrisa, nice to meet you and welcome!

xrisa писал(а):Also i want you to check 7, 12, 28, 39(part 2), 43(part 2), 49, 64, 92, 120 episode because they cannot be downloaded. It says 404 not found this URL.

Thanx a lot for letting us know! We'll def fix these episodes.

xrisa писал(а):I want to ask if you put more subtitles because you posted 1-12 episodes only.

I know, I know, it's just that I'm doing all the translation solo now, and I only have this much of a spare time, so.... We're doing our best.

xrisa писал(а): If you need my help for the subtitles, i can give it to you.

Thanks, but Lavinia is the one who's doing the subtitles. She's doing the great job, and it's only me and my lack of time that's drugging the whole process down:(((
Remember: when you leave the City, you'll have to live in America. (c) Manhattan Mini Storage

Poisy
Администратор
Администратор

Сообщениеот Poisy 11 фев 2012, 05:44

xrisa писал(а):Also i want you to check 7, 12, 28, 39(part 2), 43(part 2), 49, 64, 92, 120

I fixed everything, except for the episodes 64 and 120, cos I have no idea what's wrong with them, we'll probably have to re-upload them.

Poisy
Администратор
Администратор

Сообщениеот xrisa 16 фев 2012, 13:54

I am very glad that you fixed the episodes and they can be downloaded. Now i' ll wait to re-upload episodes 64 and 120. You make a great job because this site is very good and interesting!!!
xrisa

Сообщениеот xrisa 25 фев 2012, 21:56

Hi again to everyone. If i am right, poisy do all the translation solo. I had the dialogues in english of enough episodes. A friend of mine translated them but i can not learn to make subtitles yet. So i can send the dialogues of 13,14,15 episodes to poisy to check them and save time and Lavinia do the subtitles. I would be glad if i could help.
xrisa

Сообщениеот Poisy 28 фев 2012, 22:22

xrisa, cool! I have ep. 15 in the work, but I'll be happy to get episodes 13 and 14 from you!!! Thanks:) Send it to vickie_land@mail.ru

Poisy
Администратор
Администратор

Сообщениеот Amelie<3 07 апр 2012, 21:33

Hello!

Sorry for writing you out of the blue in English but I don't understand Russian and I cannot read nor write in Cyrillic letters. :-)

I'm very new to this forum and I'm amazed by your great work here! Your subbing project is awesome!

Perhaps I have good news for you as well. I'm part of a team which is subbing "Poor Nastya" on the subbing-community-site http://www.Viki.com. We have the DevilN-version uploaded there and the team already translated upt to Ep 102 (so about 24 Eps are left to be subbed! - Somehow we have put two Eps in the first one with about 90 minutes, that's why our total number will be 126 Eps instead of 127^^). I want to invite you to join in our subbing project on the Viki-channel for "Poor Nastya" (you can find it here: http://en.viki.com/channels/1354-poor-nastya). At the moment only one person is working regularly on it (our amazing segmenter and subber Agatha) after the wonderful ad14065n got this channel started. :D Would you be interested in helping us? Viki is a free community. You can simply create an account and start helping. We need segmenters who create segments for the videos (it's like offline timing but very easy to do; a tutorial can be found here: http://www.viki.com/channels/723-the-se ... segmenting). And of course we need subbers who translate the dialogues from Russian to English as well. :-) For segmenting one has to be added to the channel-team (just tell me on Viki if you're interersted, I'm Amelie3 there^^). For subbing one doesn't need to be added but can start right away. It would make me and all the followers of the channel very happy to get your help, especially since you seem to be in love with this drama as well! Viki.com is a great way to sub in a community and to contribute whenever one is free to do so. :-)

Ah, and I created a channel for the Russian drama "One Night of Love" aka "Одна ночь любви" as well (you can find it here: http://en.viki.com/channels/1372-one-night-of-love) and we are also short of helpers there. :D It's such a beautiful drama, and the segmenting-progress is currently on Ep 08 while the first 5 Eps are already subbed!

Please advertise our channels to all the "Poor Nastya"-fans you know, we can need as much support as possible! :-)

I'm looking forward to hear from you!

Lots of love!
Amelie<3
вольная душа, за душой - ни гроша

Сообщениеот Poisy 11 апр 2012, 04:21

Amelie<3, thanks dear, I've got your email as well, but was too busy at work to think its thru. Once I'm done, I'll contact you again:)

Poisy
Администратор
Администратор

Сообщениеот Amelie<3 11 апр 2012, 22:20

Dear Poisy,
thanks for the info, I'm looking forward to your feedback! :-) But don't stress yourself, real life is more important!
Hugs and kisses!
Amelie<3

Сообщениеот mannex 02 май 2012, 23:25

Hi everyone, I must say that the translations are of great help in understanding the series, so I must thank you for all your efforts.
Since the English translation is based on Russian transcript, is it possible to share this transcript (publicly or via PM), as it would be of great help in learning the language :-)? If I find time, I can try to convert them to subtitle format if it is not already converted.

Thanks again
mannex

Пред.

Вернуться в Bednaya Nastya in your country